Monday, April 22, 2013

LacQit One Step Gel Polish still going strong after 15 days...

In my 8 day follow up video on the LacQit gel polish, the same radiant shine of the gel polish was as visible as it was on the 1st day it was applied.  Well, I'm PLEASED to announce that as of my 15th day wear of LacQit Gel Polish that the only noticeable difference is the significant nail growth (notice the natural nail growing from the cuticle in the pictures below).  I strongly feel that the nail growth by the end of next week (which will be 3 weeks of wearing this color) will make it mandatory to remove this polish.  So at that point, I will do a video demonstration on the removal process and share my experience.  

The pictures below show the 15 day results of LacQit One Step Gel Nail System.  

Photo


Photo






This polish was applied on April 6th. Here's a link to the video demonstrating the application process.

This is the 8 day follow up video of the LacQit application.




No comments:

Post a Comment