Sunday, June 2, 2013

Refreshing an Old Braid-out Using Curl Popper

Sometimes you just don't feel like shampooing & conditioning your hair just to get a new style so you begin to realize that nothings wrong with reviving a style and saving time to do other things. Well, my hair goes through a lot of those "reviving" situations too not only save time, but also to reduce the chance of my hair and scalp being stripped during the shampooing process.

With this in mind, I decided to give the Curl Popper product another try to refresh an old braid-out.  This time, I just lightly misted my hair with water then mixed my shea butter mixture and Curl Popper together before applying to my hair.  This was applied to each section of hair before braiding.  Since my hair wasn't soaking wet, I let it air dry and slept wearing a head wrap. The next morning, my hair was completely dry and ready for take down.  I got great definition and shine!

In the days that followed, I just added a small amount of Curl Popper to wet hands then applied to each section and re-braided to maintain the style each day until time for my next shampoo & condition regime.

Here's my demonstration using Curl Popper to refresh an old braid-out.

Finished Results!
Check out my initial Curl Popper blog entry experience at:  http://thediydoctor.blogspot.com/2013/05/curlpopperreview.html

No comments:

Post a Comment