Sunday, June 30, 2013

My 1st Attempt at Nail Art Designing

I am always looking at creative nail art work on Pinterest and wanting to give it a try, but always talking myself out of it...until now.  For the past 2 weeks, I've been wearing the LacQit Cosmo to Go color, so I wanted to spice up the look.  Using 3 LacQit One Step Gel polishes, a dotting tool and nail tape (both purchased from Amazon.com), and a nail decal (purchased at Sally's Beauty Supply Store), I set out on my FIRST attempt at nail designing.

Items used
After deciding on a design, the application process was simple.  I used the nail tape to section off a portion of the nail so that I could add the Pop the Cork color.  I followed with using my dotting tool to add about 7-8 dots toward the lower portion of the nail to create a subtle burst of color with a combination of Road Trip with Rosie and Pop the Cork colors.
My amateur nail work!

Take a look at my demonstration video.

No comments:

Post a Comment